Learning Forex

Hello all,

I'm 23 currently stationed in Japan. My background in poker has taught me that one way to learn quickly and get a jump on the curve is to actively participate in the learning process. Making mistakes and learning from them is a lot easier when you have a community that can explain where you went wrong and how you can get better. I've already completed the babypips school, opened a live account and made several trades. Hoping to be an active member in this community to help and be helped. Thanks and happy trading!

Sandspur

Hey I’m also 23 learning as well I’m here in nyc, been studying for about 6 months now still really trying to develop strategy and utilizing indicators. maybe we can help eachother. Good luck

Absolutely, I’ll keep an eye out for you. You trading demo or live?

Welcome !!!

Interesting to know that you have played Poker ! I’ve also got to spend some time playing Poker !

You are in the ideal place to learn !!

I’m still demo trading, I’m not confident in my approach yet so I think ill be demo trading for a while, I’ve learned a lot of patience and it’s finally starting to show but not all the way there if you get me lol