I Am Back In School

Hi everyone!

I am so glad I came across this site. I have been looking for an easy to follow Forex course for ages but couldnt find anything that I was comfortable with.

I stumble across the BabyPips site and there I find the perfect course. Easy to follow and well laid out.
So far I am in Kindergarten and struggling a bit with the math side of things but I am hanging in there.

I am a total beginner in any form of trading. I have always been fascinated by the subject; movies like Wall Street intreged me. I never did anything though because it just seemed so impossible for me.

Now it seems anyone can give Forex a try.

At present I am playing around with an etoro demo account. I am not 100% sure of what I am doing but I want to learn!

My plan is to hopefully understand enough so as I can trade part-time everyday and make just a few gains each day. 10 bucks here 30 bucks there…low risk stuff.

Doesn’t sound like much but if added together at the end of the month it could make a few hundred bucks.
I am not sure any of that is possible, I am just guessing and hoping I am going in the right direction with this.

Anyway, thank you for reading my post and I hope to learn a lot here and make some new friends.

Just out of curiosity…I wonder if I am being naive in thinking that trying to make $10 or $20 or even $50 a day is possible for a total newbie?

I am thinking of this in the long-term as a way to supplement my income for now. I mean, if I could make $10 aday then tthat’s around $300 a month. That can go towards my rent, etc.

Is this sort of strategy realistic?
Just curious.

Hey sharpturn…I think it could also go the other way round…dats losing 10 here and there…am also kinda a newbie and I think with practice everything is possible

trying to make $10 or $20 or even $50 a day is possible for a total newbie?

Hi. Can you get that amount with their OpenBook System? Not sure if the figures are right.

It’s entirely possible, but that is one of the common mistakes of a newbie trader. They take profit too early and let losers ride for longer, so you may make $10 for 4 days in the week but the one day you lose, you may lose $200. There’s so much more you are not considering yet.