Hello Traders!

Hello traders, I am Kar Yong currently staying in Singapore. I began trading as a means to earn additional side income, and soon found a vibrant community in the forex market. After learning and trading for some time, I am dedicated to sharing and connecting with people of similar interest in trading forex. Even if it looks like I have it together, I strive to be honest about the frustrations, headaches, and joy that is found in everyday trading.

I am open to connect with you and enjoys helping people in forex trading. I also encourage people to find a balance between the expectations of modern life and the reality of working from nine to five every day. I do not profess to know everything, but am always happy to chime in and help with my experience.

Greetings akyong and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Always glad to see new and experienced traders from Singapore, and would love to hear more about your experiences here on the forums where you have time to share. Like, how long have you been trading and what are some of the biggest lessons you’ve learned so far? Love to hear more from ya bud!

Thanks!

Sure, I have been trading since 2012 and I must say the school of pipsology here did help me to kickstart my learning journey. Very easy to follow and the concepts are made easy.

From my experience, the 3 key factors in trading are (1) trading plan, (2) money management, and (3) trading psychology. As long as one can keep working on these 3 factors, I believe all of us can profit from the market consistently.

Hey Akyong, welcome. Those are certainly key factors when it comes this market. Its unfortunate that so many newbies takes forex as a play ground and an easy market to make money without putting in the work.

Hope to hear more from you and as I’ve always said, I’m never to old to know more. This is a forever learning business and thank God for babypips.com to offer a community where all forex enthusiasts can share their thoughts, views and give advice to those in need