I am new begginer

I am new begginer I want to deposit $5oo exit enough to begginer or not so I need ur suggestion pls?

Hold it right there! Is this your first time to trade forex? Why don’t you try a demo account first?

Hi there, if this game is new to you, you might try a demo account first. Learn the tools of the trade, know what works for you and test and test whatever system you want to try , then and only then, if you are successful is to open up a live account. You would be better to place a bet on a horse or a dog, better odds of success as opening up a live account . I have been learning and still am for the best part of a year now and I have just recently opened up a micro account … Just some advice :slight_smile:

Yes, I mean if I finish my practice b4?

Ok thank u so much 4 ur advice.

I think you should trade demo first. But 100$ is more than enough to trade forex with micro lots to adjust yourself.

Hi mohammed,

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Yes, I agree with pipsordie that you should familiarise yourself with fx trading, the platform etc, on a demo account first.

But don’t stick too long with demo, practicing on the real account helps to hasten your learning curve.

$100 to $500 is good as a starting capital :slight_smile:

Thank u sir

just try in a demo account

Is this your first time to trade forex? Why don’t you try a demo account first? i am a begginer too and trading on demo accounts first i can suggest you some good brokers