Hello From Cincinnati Ohio

Hello Everyone. My name is Nicole. I am green behind the ears NEW. I just got word that my company has been sold and this is my Plan B. As a mother who is about to send two kids to college I have to make this happen. I am a bit nervous because I’m a visual learner and trying to read and learn is a bit overwhelming. If anyone is in the Ohio area I would love to learn from you.

Hi Nicole,

I am a total newbie too. I just started learning on a demo account and I am also in the Baby pips school. I am looking at this for the longterm.

Welcome!
Andy

There’s a wealth of YouTube videos that can help you along if you are more of a visual learner but check out BabyPips School first. Yeah there is a lot of reading but it’ll let your grasp most of the concepts & then through the school & the forum, you can decide what elements you like etc & then expand your knowledge of them.

There’s plenty of Fibonacci, moving average, news trading videos on YouTube, you just need to decide what takes your fancy.

The FXCM YouTube channel has an expo section in their playlists that has some good educational videos.

Good luck with your new venture, perseverance is the key.

Hey Nicole,

Welcome to Babypips! Good luck with your new endeavour. Know that you aren’t alone. Though you may not have the physical company of traders, you do have the virtual world of forex to seek help and advice. It is not uncommon to experience a few mental and psychology humps along the way, but always take a break, breathe and then continue after your head clears. It can be done :55: lol. Definitely start on demo first and give yourself a good year to get a good foundation. Once you can have a few months of consistent trading, then you can go with real money.

I always see forex trading as a noble cause. Because I am making myself independent in more ways than one. Welcome!

Wow thank you guys!! Love the support. I can say I’m looking forward to my job ending so I can really dive into this the way I want to.