Hi Folks,

I love to see I’m not the only who wants to learn more about the future of trading pips and making a living at it. I know of two people who actually earn a living by learning this craft. It’s no joke…I would love to learn and help others learn.
My name is Jose and I real sick and tired of not making enough to sustain my goals and plans. I love this country and this opportunity to help me and I want see myself succeed in forex trading. I want to make some extra ice cream money maybe even replace my full time job. Until then I want to learn everything about currency trading. I figure …The right mental approach is to start seeing money as pips…or I’ll be digging posts the rest of my life…lol…no serious from what I am reading this is a great start.

I think u should go through the school of pipsology it’s good
Then use the fxcm demo account

Cool… I will.

Thank you

Greetings Jag and welcome to the forums! In my opinion, the right mental approach is to understand that trading is the process of good preparation and review, and managing risk to minimize loss and maximize winners. Also, knowing that losses do happen to everyone and accepting that as a part of the process is the first to developing a trader’s mindset. Hope that helps and good luck on the long journey to forex success Jag!

No problem good luck!
:slight_smile:

Thanks for recommending our School!