Let me introduce my self

ALLCON,

Hi! After watching a young woman on a car video I awoke to find that Trading looks like it could potentially be a lot of fun. I don’t have the funds to pay for online training, so I started to grab library books and got a free download of a trading psychology book… Then I found this site! Wooo Whoooo!! ITS FREE FREE FREE!!! YEAHHHHHHH!! okay that was a bit gay… I am very excited to learn everything I can so I can start trading on a demo account. I think i read to do it for 6 months… wow… We will see… I am the guy that says Good Morning, every morning… I have a very positive outlook on life. I live Christ centered and not crisis centered! Let the learning begin…

I would like to thank all the folks that made this site possible, as well as the brain child that came up with the site idea!! Brilliant!! Mad Brilliant man… or woman!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and all that!

Praise God!
AJ

Greetings AJ and welcome to the forum community! Love the positive attitude, which will help you during the tough days, which can be many during the first few years of developing your skills. Looking forward to hearing more from you and your positive energy. Good luck in the School of Pipsology and good trading bud!