Newbie- BushTrackPippin

hi,
my name is BushTrackPippin and i’d like to introduce myself. I come from PNG, and for those of you asking “where is that?”, its that country just above Australia. As for my trading experience, well…it doesn’t exist. I am an absolute newbie, I first heard of Forex trading a couple of months back and was intrigued. I just learned of babypips.com a couple of days ago and im pleased to say I just started my pre-school :).

I’d like to be able to trade one day, but first i’d like to know the “ins & outs” of it all and I hope that babypips.com can help me do that.

wish you all the best in your trading,

BushTrackPippin

The educational material here and ability to interact w/ others is a great tool to help you along the way.
The “real” learning will come when you interact w/ the market on your own. You’ll learn more about yourself as a person than almost any other endeavor in life.

Most important thing IMO- Look in the mirror, clear your mind, and ask yourself “Why am I trading?”. Honestly answer yourself. What is it you seek to attain? And, what will you do to attain it?

Good luck.

Hey there! Welcome to our forex community. Keep on learning and practicing!