Piolas (not Piplas)

Hi folks,

Piolas here. I did resist the urge to rename myself to Piplas…

Master of Computer Science, and currently freelancing as a SW development process and SW quality consultant in Europe. I completed financial sciences as a secondary subject at university.

I earned some money (a few thousands) in poker tournaments a few years ago but then stopped for several reasons. I do think I have the discipline to trade given that experience.

I just finished the babypips school and I’m ready to step in with a mini-account. I don’t really like the demo-concept. I think unless some real money is up on the line, I’m not taking things serious enough. I’ll limit my exposure heavily though. Think 0,10c SNGs, or 0.01 lots per trade :slight_smile:

I’ll probably try to develop my personal flavor of a simple mechanical system and apply it on several currency pairs as a position trader - that’ll fit my schedule options best.

However, I’m currently reading mastergunner’s threads, so we’ll see what the direction of my trading plan really will be. For now I’m depositing a little stash and start with the simple mechanical systems while gathering experience “live”.

Happy pipping everyone for now. I’ll post in other threads as questions or ideas evolve :slight_smile:

Cheers, Piolas.

Greetings Piolas and welcome to BabyPips.com! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and congrats on finishing the School of Pipsology! Good luck bud and looking forward to checking your posts in the future!