Trained price action trader, hoping to meet similar traders

Hi I’m Lee and I’m from London.

I’ve been dabbling in Forex for a few years, read books, watched videos… Being honest, it was a complete waste of my time. Most of the information on the internet is nonsense building towards a sales pitch.

I realised this year; that although I do well in my job, I could improve the quality my life and Forex seems so appealing, the ability to work a few hours a day anywhere in the world!!! (we’ll see). Sounds almost too good to be true!

I realised that watching videos and reading books was not the way to learn this, so I found a mentor, a London based trader who works for a large well known company and manages a fund of 500k making around 85% per year. Let me just say, that I am a massive skeptic! I sort of half heartedly believed in Forex or even legitimate mentors existed!

Well after 10 hours of training, and lots of support I think I maybe ready to start my plan:

10k deposit, £100.00 SL per trade, set levels at D1, look for A+ trades, using PA at my levels only. On nothing lower than 8 hour charts. may only find 4-5 trades per month, but if I can reach growth of 45-55% per year I’ll be well on my way to quitting my job… Eventually!! :slight_smile:

Anyone else out there who trades A+ PA signal trades, from D1 levels on high time frames get in touch maybe we can help each other!!

What is an A+ trade?

Better than a c- bro lol.

lol

I just guess I’ll never understand this concept of “A+ trades”…it makes no sense to me logically.
If it works for other folks- then great.

It just shocks me that new folks will sit on their hands waiting for the stars to align, meanwhile, an instrument is rallying 2, 3, 4 hundreds pips a week…While they sit there diddling their thumbs waiting for a “CANDLESTICK FORMATION OFF A KEY HORIZONTAL KILL ZONE ON A D1 CHART”.

To each their own I guess.
I just want everyone here to make money- not watch it float on by them.

Jake

This is what PA is all about. We all have our different styles, less is sometimes more if consistency is good. I don’t get not sitting on your hands… unless your stacking the odds massively in your favour as much as you can, you’re bordering gambling.

I don’t know much about A+. I guess I was too busy with LSD and THC.

I use supports and resistances and news for my fundamental aspect. That’s how I turned 3,000 into 27,000 and over trading and not following my own rules and greed is how I lost it all in the same month. But with that being said I am confident to say the least that I can replicate my results but this time sticking to my own rules :joy: oo and I use adx for trend strength.,