A little about myself

I’m still in my 20’s early 20’s lol I starting trading in the market “stocks” before I was even 20, gradually I notice that stocks weren’t moving fast enough. I though it’s old men’s money. Then I found forex! Years later and saving using mini accounts I decided why not deposits 3,000 and give it a go. Need less to say I watched my starting balance of 3,000 grow to a gross profit of 38,151 from my first trade sept 02 and blowing my account by sept 23. You probably asked how did I blow my account? Not following my own rules! Having the mental fortitude really does take years and 2 blown mini accounts. But if your too greedy it doesn’t matter if your right this isn’t a demo account and your margin call will come. Lol do I believe currency trading is easy? yes. Does it get easy yea if you studied over the years candle stick patterns, technical analysis and fundamentals. Any questions feel free to ask :slight_smile:

is that in US dollar? If it is. How did you manage your feelings after your account was blown? I’m a bit interested on how you control your emotions after it.

Hi there, I’m not very new to trading. I’m from Munich, strated my traders carreer almost a year ago as binary options trader, now I’m also at Forex and stock trading. I’m 28 years old and I will be more then happy to help any of the new traders to get on board of finacial trading path.

[QUOTE=“calvs;672798”]is that in US dollar? If it is. How did you manage your feelings after your account was blown? I’m a bit interested on how you control your emotions after it.[/QUOTE] more confident then ever lol sure it took time to get over the loss but knowing that u was capable of making 1,000%+ of my initial deposit in my first month I can atleast be profitable. If I have more self control.

[QUOTE=“justy;672803”]Hi there, I’m not very new to trading. I’m from Munich, strated my traders carreer almost a year ago as binary options trader, now I’m also at Forex and stock trading. I’m 28 years old and I will be more then happy to help any of the new traders to get on board of finacial trading path.[/QUOTE] how do you enjoy forex?

What type of returns are you seeking now? Do you have a set goal?

Jake

Why yes i do my set goal now is 100 pips depending on what your rate is 1000 pips per month.(ie 3 lots = 3000 profit) What I believe is easily obtainable. I actually have confidence to get that per week. Is it doable yes. Can I do it yes. Well i do it? Maybe but my new years resolution is to end next year with 100% of my deposit atleast if I do it will be a win in my book. You can actually see the demo trades I place. I manage to keep a demo account positive for months now lol ZuluTrade | Next Generation the amount of trades I open isnt the same as live. But the trades I make are for example it says max open trades is 30… But on my actually account I would only make 1 trade if you see where im getting at. One more thing is as of now I cant trade full time. So some trades on demo I just make from technical analysis. On my Live account I use news also

For example here is one of my charts

The orange lines you see on the trend are h4 the orange lines you see at the top and bottom of the h4 are Daily. As you can see the Daily says its within a range. The h4 says its within an up trend. As you can see I had placed my trade at the bottom of my support. I should have waited for a breakout but seeing this is a demo I dont have to wait. Also ADX tells me that it has a strong trend on the h4 anything over 25 they say. I like to use 30 is a strong trend. ADX doesnt mean its trending in one direction or the other it just show how strong of a trend it is as a whole.

On the contrary, it just amazes me on how a demo account could be far off different from a real account.