Hello From Sydney Australia

From Kangoroo country, 8 years trading experience, still learning till I leave this planet. :61:

Hi there, nice to meet you. Can you recomand me a good broker? What broker do you have?

Thank you and have a profitable day.

Gabriel Neagu

Greetings ozveora and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Learning till you leave this planet is a great way to view life, and I think if you stick to it, you’ll do well until you do leave :slight_smile: Good luck buddy and good trading!

I am currently with AVATrade and IronFX, I would not recommend AVATrade except IronFX.

I hope by the time when I am doing extremely well, I hope to have a ticket to leave this planet by using Virgin Galactic :cool:

Ha! Good one!

Hi buddy, so how is everything doing for you so far?

Nice to see another trader from Sydney. I’m just starting my forex journey. I’m based on the central coast I’ve been trading a demo account for a while now with FXOPEN and am about to open a live account. If you ever want to have lunch and a chin wag let me know as I work in WA on a 2/1 roster so when I am home for my week off I’m free. I’m looking to learn and any advice is welcome

Replied your post:

http://forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/71456-taking-legal-action-broker-avatrade.html#post700172

Nice to meet you, I am base in Metro Sydney, if you are coming down to Sydney, we can catch up for a drink. It is a tough and long journey here in forex…love it or hate it. Good Luck.

I will be back home on the 26th of this month and I will be in Sydney the on the 28th if your still interested in catching up for a drink and a chat let me know.
It would be good to catch up and talk over a few different strategies and stories.

My time for weekend is given to my family. Are you free during the week days?

[QUOTE=“ozveora;706810”] My time for weekend is given to my family. Are you free during the week days?[/QUOTE] yes work FIFO so i will have a week at home before flying back to work. Monday the 29th or 30th would suit me as I fly back Wednesday. Let me know what suits you and I’ll drive down. I am really new to forex trading so it will be good to talk to someone that’s got some experience that way I might save myself making a few mistakes.

Sent you private message

It’s saying I don’t have access to private messaging not sure how to rectify that? My email is <[email protected]>

If you want to do trading with success then you must be looking for an ECN Forex Broker with good market liquidity access.

Hi micallef78,

I’m from Sydney as well. How’s your trading going?
I am using IG Markets as my broker and just loooovvvveee deal thru charts. Don’t think I could use a broker without them now.
Cheers Anjie