Hi everyone ^^

Hi babypips, my name is RedFoxxi. And I would like to join the forums with you all!

I started learning about forex trading when I was 12. And before then, I was a naked trader, trading only by price action. I was playing with an eToro demo account and guess if it’s going up or down because it was fun. I tried to show my friends and my parents about forex trading, and they all thought I was insane.

Etoro had a chatroom back then, so I can ask traders about reading the charts. Then one person told me go join babypips. I was amazed and started learning, but because I didn’t understand what the basics of forex means or any of the terms. I lost interest in forex trading and became silent until I was in college. By the time I was 18, I immediately went to investing. I started with stock trading for real with my Buy/Hold strategy. I then thought about taking a step forward to option trading or forex trading.

My favorite technical indicator is MACD and price action. Some other analysis that I am still learning is trendlines and Fibonacci. My main strategy is swing trading, so I’m looking for swing highs and swings lows.

I’m happy I’m back and got interested in forex trading again. I like how you can invest with $200 with 50:1 leverage to get $1 per pip.

Some questions I would like to ask. What is the best broker for US traders? I am thinking of going with Oanda.

Greetings RedFoxxi and welcome to the community! Glad to see you check out BabyPips.coms to get back into forex trading. Have you checked out the School of Pipsology yet? It’s a great place to start for the basics of analysis and risk management, as well as a guide to finding the right broker to suit your personal trading style and situation. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Hi Red, just curious about your progress. So hows trading going on for you over the months?