Hi everyone ^^

Hi everyone ^^

Hi, my name is RedFoxxi and I have interest in forex trading.

I started learning about forex trading when I was 12, and with no prior knowledge. I was a naked trader, trading only by price action. I started out with eToro demo account, and just played with the charts, for fun. Back then, eToro had a chatroom, so I was able to get people’s advice. Then this one person, told me to join babypips.com. I was amazed that it had a school to help me out. I tried learning about it, but it was too difficult to understand. I started to lose interest in forex and became silent until high school graduation when I’m 18.

I started trading for real with stock trading. And my strategy was buy/hold. I started taking an interest in option trading and forex trading.

My favorite technical indicator is MACD and Price Action. And my strategy is swing trading, finding swing highs and swing lows.

What I like about forex is that you can pick your leverage, I like that how you can trade with only $200 and get $1 per pip with 50:1 leverage.

I have a few questions to ask, what is the best forex broker for U.S traders. I was thinking of join Oanda.

Hello RedFoxxi, welcome to our forex community! Glad to know that someone pointed you to our educational site. When it comes to selecting the best broker for US traders, just make sure you check reviews (there are plenty online and in this forum!) and try a demo account first.

Hi RedFoxxi, I’m new here as well and trying out Etoro as well. I think overall, we’ve made the right choice. Currently using their Openbook and I just love it.