My forex trading life experience

I am a professional trader since 10 years when i left university. I have master degree in Finance. I love to trade, I am a professional trading trainer in Pakistan. I expert about technicals and fundamental, well experienced about data trading with accurate entry and exist levels.

I reckon you should go to the Trading Methods section and help some people out then.

Greetings, based on what you wrote, I would like to ask you a question about carry trades.

My very first question is: If you are purchasing a high-yielding currency with a low-yield, devaluating currency, don’t you have to calculate more than the difference between the interest rates?

For example, you buy a currency for a yield of 5% with a currency with a yield of 1%, and you get the 4% difference, but what about if the low yielding currency has also lost 15% of its value?

Wow this is a long time for being a forex traders. In this forum I hope I can learn from the experienced traders like dear waseem3747. I want to be a profitable trader. I am sure I can. Please share your experience deeply.

hi accents,
i am trying my best to share short and meaningful knowledge in this forum, keep reading my articles…