Hello!

Hi Everyone!

New to the forum, but been trading for around 4/5 months now. Totally self-taught, through books and videos. If there are any other beginners out there that would like a chat about trading, to discuss ideas etc. then Id love to get in touch!

Cheers,
Ollie

Greetings Ollie and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! You’ve come to the right place to chat about trading, and hopefully we can see more from ya like a trading journal to help us see how you like to trade, and to share ideas. Good luck!

Oliver,
What are you after? Are you really a newbie or are you trying to lure others across to your own website where you try to sell “bespoke training packages and managed trading accounts” to them?

Looking forward to your reply

Hi Eddie,

I had/have no intention of selling anything on this forum. You are correct in that I am part of a education company. In response to your question, I am after being part of a forum where I can connect with other traders, gain new knowledge and hopefully share knowledge at the same time.

Regards,
Ollie

Sincerely hope do, Oliver.
Unfortunately we get a lot of scammers on here chasing after the newbies, naturally this makes many of us suspicious

Rest assured Eddie this is not my aim! Any references made to my alternative ventures are purely towards our free offerings and not intended to solicit business. Hopefully Ive put you at ease!

But while I’m here, are you interested in…:20::cool: