Hi, I've been raiding through the babypips school, so thought I'd introduce myself

I’m Adam, I’m 24 and I’m from Lincolnshire, England. I recently finished a law degree which taught me a lot about what I want in life - ie not a career in law!

After just finishing the Summer School section, I’m looking for some tips on trading EUR/USD, GBP/USD and GBP/EUR while I get into the harder bits. The babypips school has been a godsend for learning things in some sort of order, rather than picking things up from everywhere like I had been trying to before.

I’ve recently started trading and have been semi-successful. I’ve put a few small trades on just to ‘dip my toe in’ and made a 10% return on my (not very large) pot in about five minutes on one of them (UK employment news), but I’m looking for something more sustainable.

In my spare time I like to read and play basketball, but not at the same time.

'sup :smiley:

Greetings Adam and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and sorry to hear you don’t want a career in law…or should I say, not sorry? haha Good luck in the School of Pipsology and it’s okay to start practicing before you finish, but make sure you finish because some of the most important concepts are at the end. Good luck mate and looking forward to hearing more from ya!

Thanks! Yeah I’ve had experience around the legal profession through my degree and decided it’s not the right thing for me. I was introduced to the markets before my degree but never really gave it much consideration until I decided against a legal career and looked at other opportunities. Forex ticks all the boxes for what I want from a career so I’m taking it seriously while trying not to get information overload by going through everything at once.

Do I get an official Certificate of Pipsology once I finish and graduate, or just a declaration of mad skillz? :stuck_out_tongue: