From $170 to $2500

Hello traders again,

after 7 months I am back and I am much better and I have much better feeling about fx markets. I worked really hard and it is time to start my blog again. I want to continue with my challenge but with different start money. Later today I will write more

First of all I have to apologize for my English. I am not US, so my language and gramatics are not good. :slight_smile:

As I wrote it is time to start blogging again. I was really naive to think I could beat my challenge with such a aproach which I had. It was more gambling then trading, but from that time lot of I changed. I worked ten even more hour per day and studied how EURUSD is moving. Then I realized some things and created my own trading approach.

From this moment I will do not challenge if I can make 2000 from 1000 because it is stupid idea. My goal is step by step increase my bankroll which I set $1000. My risk per trade is 2%.

Now profits… it was the biggest question. After few weeks I made my profit exit plan, which exactly set predefined levels where I scale out my position and also moving trailing stop.

I am only using price chart, no indicators and every evening I am doing analyzis, where is BUY or SELL zone. If markets reach these levels then I am trying to find good points for entry in to the trade. I am only trade with trend and I am trading only Europe session approximatly from 8-17.

I think for this moment it is everything and if you have any question, do not hesitate to ask me.

If you want to talk me via skype, do not hesitate. You can find me under name: fxeutrader.

So I wish you a lot of good trades and I am starting again. Now with really much better approach!!

GL

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello David, thank you. I wish you good luck too.

Monday BUY zone for me from 1.1320. Above this level I am looking for long. Below level I am looking for short.

GL!

Good evening,

So today I ended with profit. I made 3 trades, one of them I am still holding, but small portion already and i am moving with my tralling stop. Monday is usually less volatile so during the day not too much

work.

First trade was a short because I had confirmed SELL zone. I could sold out 1/3 of my position o my first target but then market moved up and I had to get out on stop. So here I caught loss.

Second trade was a mistake from start, because price was in BUY zone but not confirmed. After while I decided to exit with small loss.

Third trade was proper. Market was in SELL zone number 2 and after entry i could almost immidiately close 1/3 of my position on first profit target. Later I could sell for profit another 1/3 of my because of market drop and the rest of position I am still holding with trailling stop.

Below is my screenshot of trades. For the day up arround 2% of my bank but it is still opened.

After market close I will post BUY/SELL zone number for tommorow.

GL!

For today BUY/SELL zone 1.1222

You have been very aspirant forex trader like all of us who wish to excel in the forex trading business and achieve total financial freedom. All the best for your approach and keep going:)

Thank you,

I wish you all the best to you too!

Good evening,

I am here with my report. My system working pretty good so far and here is a summary.

All day we were in SELL zones so I looked for selling points. In the morning it was pretty bad and I had to close some trades with lost but i followed my system and after while I had another selling signals and at this moment I am still in trade with rest of my position. At this moment I am moving with my trailing stop and I will see if the market can move lower or hit my trail.

Here is my report for today.

I wish you good luck with trading!! :slight_smile:

Tommorow BUY/SELL zone 1.11390

Good evening,

lot of work today with bad results. It is summary of today´s trading. Morning market was really crazy and I catched 4 full losses. During the day another. At this moment I am holding long positions so I will see what happened tommorow and during night. I really know how my strategy works and days like this will be here so I am ok with it. I did not make any mistake with trading so I am happy I followed my strategy and will be following next days, weeks,…

Btw. look at graph how point of BUY/SELL zone was taken as a big area.
GL with trading!

We are in BUY zone, but still not confirmed for me. Point of B/Z is 1.1183

for me confirmed BUY zone.

Good evening,

Today was good day for me. As you know I was long from yesterday and today after I posted confirmed BUY zone I entered into trade as my strategy suggested. During the day I closed both position from yesterday on profit-target and scaled out some of my today´s position. Unfortunately market turned direction and now my profit is not great. Now i have stop on BE for rest of the position. So I will see.

Plan for tommorow will be same as every day. I will determin B/S point and after confirmation I will be looking for entry.

Here is a report.

I wish to everybody great trading.

B/S zone is 1.1201. We are now on SELL zone, but I want to wait for confirmation.

Hello traders,

I am here with Friday report… It was again difficult day. Market did not hold trend so I ended with small loss.

Overall I am +1.2%last week so I hope the next week will be better. My goal is to make around +5% per month.
From the next week I also start to trade same strategy on GBPUSD. If you have any question about my strategy do not hesitate me to contact on skype.

Here is a report:

GL trading next week. :slight_smile:

[B]B/S zones for tommorow:[/B]
EURUSD: 1.1192
GBPUSD: 1.5169

Hello traders,

did not write for a long time, because I was fully employed by trading. After long time I can say I am a profitable trader.
Here is my small portion of my trading statement. It is much much longer but you can see what you have to do. I think it is really easy, minimaze losses and let run profits. I would like to motivate new traders. Never give up, work hard, be disciplined and results will come. If you read my posts here I really fighting with it also. So be patient.

Done for today, daily target achieved.
27 trades. 11 winners. 16 loosers. 41% winn.

GL!

Hi, can you give me your file on that proper position sizing?