Hello!

Just been doing the school classes haven’t even signed up any where and started “play money” trading yet. the school is fun and interesting and I’m looking forward to trying it out. I am from southern California. I’m not a money guy. I’m interested in becoming one though. I’ve never traded. ANYTHING. no stock market, nothing. Looking forward to getting started and hoping to learn more and get lots of info from this message board. I actually ended up here after looking into bitcoins. Anyway, that’s all I’ve got for now. thanks for you looking at my thread if you bothered to.

Actionman

Hi Actionman

You have stumbled upon a fantastic resource for learning about Forex. Attend the school but get yourself a demo account ASAP. Trading is very much practical so go ahead and trade. You will make mistakes and learn as you go along.

A quick reality check before you hear otherwise.

Trading is very tough, 95% fail but if you are willing to work hard then you can be profitable. Don’t get fixated on making money, if you are serious that will come over time.

Good luck and don’t hesitate to ask any questions on the forums, lots of guys willing to provide you will useful information.

Hey Veer trade,
thanks for the reply, and the advice.

I am interested in this topic, thank the experts advise …

Southern California? You already won at life in my opinion :smiley:
Hm, starting new thing can be hard.
In my opinion the best way to start is to find some trading company that have the best refund policy and even better support.
I think i just know such company, are you interested?