Kunta Pipte Here!

Hello all. I am very grateful for being referred to this site by my brother. I have been doing some binary options trading and seeing some decent profits there, although it is a scary market. Having said that, although forex and binary go hand in hand, forex seems to be that much scarier.

I am just going through Kindergarten in the School of Pipsology. I’m about 84% through and boy oh boy is this some next level stuff. The technicality is very intensive. I feel that this will give me a greater insight into binary options too, as I aim to be the Mansa Musa of Binaries and Forex!

Greetings Kunta pipte and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Thanks for sharing a bit of your story and we’re glad to know you better. Only a little further to go and you’ll have completed the first step in a long journey that is forex trading. Good luck and we hope to hear more stories from you soon!

Good luck Kunta Pipte

The course is well put together. I suggest if things seem complicated revisiting the specific topic until it is embedded.

Remember to keep trading even if it is a demo as trading is very much practical and you will learn far more by actually trading.

Good Luck