The prodigy of Milton

Male
23 years of age
Ackumulated capital: 25 000 USD

I’m a fairly handsome swedish boy who finally has taken the decision to get into the forex market. I think it was inevitable for me, a former professional poker-player who eat, breath and sometimes even **** economy to end up here.
After graduating colleague at around eighteen I followed M.Friedmans advice and read Adam Smith’s “the wealth of nations” and I’ve been a Econ-freak ever since. Currently I’m reading a bachelor in economics, although I’m fairly certain the knowledge aquired from such a degree is very limited and I’m basically only reading it for the title. (wow cool title broh!)

My capital [U]mostly[/U] comes from working hard and not buying the new Iphone every time such a product came out. As P/E ratio’s of stocks has gone from high to holymoly I’m scared to be long stocks, and at the same time the QE of central banks got me scared of shorting the market. Besides Forex fundementals are more of my cup of tea.

My trading will be based on fundementals. None of that fast money nonsense, unless of course I lose a lot of capital and have to make it up with some big plays! (kidding).

I’d like to apologies for my bad english in this text and the texts to come. Feel free to disregard or correct all of them bad sentences and misspelled words. If you guys have tips on what to read/who to follow, pls share.

//M.F.JR

Thanks for sharing your interesting background! I suggest you follow the trading blogs, especially Forex Gump and Pip Diddy for fundamentals and economic analysis if that’s your thing: Forex Blog Updates: FX Currency Trading News, Tips & Education Blogs