Corre71

Hi to all
I am corre71 and i am trading from about 20 years, starting with stocks and then futures mostly. From 3 years i have started to trade forex and currently i sm concentrated on automated trading, testing many EAs on demo and live accounts and running many Backtests. You never finish to learn about trading and also about automated trading. I am here mostly to discuss about automated trading and if someone has some questions about forex robot i am here to share (of course for free) my experience
Bye:19:

Cool! Glad to have a seasoned trader right here! I’m sure the folks hanging out in our EA forum section would love to see you right there Expert Advisors and Automated Trading

Many thanks
Of course in tradind is like in life: you never stop to learn and u mostly learn by bad experiences.
Since my time is very limited i had to switch to automated trading and had till now mixed results, but i think i am learning how to discern good robots and bad ones. An active community sharing opinions, tests and results is fundamental for automated trading

Yep that’s true! Looking forward to seeing your contributions right here!