I'm new, but eager to learn

Ok, so I’m new here. I’m going through the school of pipsology here, and boy is there a lot to learn. I got a Bachelor’s of Science in Mathematics, and I work a sales job that I hate. So, enter trading, I worked with a guy that did day trading, he eventually quit, but he put this trading idea into my head. That was just before Christmas, and I haven’t been able to get it out of my head at all.

Basically, my thought process is this should be right up my alley since it’s purely logical. My math degree should be able to help me more than it is now in the sales job.

When I do start trading, I fully expect my initial investment to be donated to the Forex market. Maybe then I can learn to do it well. I know that there’s going to be a huge learning curve. I’m semi-decent at sales through sheer persistence, and I know that I can do the same thing trading the market, if not do it better.

Let’s learn this trading stuff!

Hello and welcome to our forex forum community! Yep, your math degree should help a lot in understanding the financial markets and even tweaking the technical indicators for your forex strategy. Just make sure that you practice with a demo account first before risking real money!