Introduction to Naked Chart Trading

I would like to introduce myself. I have successfully traded stocks, commodities and forex for 30+ years. I am old-school. I trade purely off “naked” charts (NO indicators). I use just price and time for my analysis.

I trade 18 currency pairs, and other spot markets: gold, silver, oil, indices. I trade primarily off the daily time-frame and seek larger moves (60-500+ pips) per trade. I like to keep my win:loss to at least 2:1 to 5:1.

I use a combination of price patterns coupled with a few indicators that I have coined “insurance day” bars - because they put the risk:reward in my favor. I don’t use any form of martingale in my approach to trading.

I am not looking for followers. I am starting this thread with the objective of helping others achieve trading success and realize their financial dreams by following my trades.

I look forward to your comments and having a great relationship with you.

1 Like

Hi MWS

30+ years of experience, looks like I will able to learn very valuable information.

“The only thing NEW, is the History you Don’t Know”…look forward to getting to know you…

In my opinion we need to understand history to understand present and future value of anything.

“Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want”

I am just trying to get experience at the moment hope I will get valuable good experienced advice from you.

I like the heading Naked chart reading.

I do believe that simple rule is better in trading. I also apply similar rule in my trading like what you have mentioned.

Trade currency pair
Gold
Silver
Oil
Indices

Primarily Daily Time Frame

Pips move 60 + pips.

Very pleased to know that I am in correct direction, but still lot more to learn.

Interesting, waiting to see your trading approach.

Awesome! Glad to have you in our forex community and we hope you can be able to share your insights with our newbie traders in here. See you around