Hello from Australia!

Hi my name is Mark.

I live in Canberra, Australia and currently run a concreting service to pay the bills and have been concreting for the past 15 years. I have recently earned a Diploma of Share trading with an expensive institute based in Melbourne. It sucked in terms of delivery of course material and my particular Mentor/douche bag was the dodgiest teacher apart from that it has become a strong foundation for trading in general but did not make me profitable.

I also love to train, training has been an interest of mine for most of my life(over 10 years) and I have eventually gravitated towards the Crossfit style of training.

I am almost purely a Technical analyst using Fibonacci, support and resistance, Trend lines, Candle stick reversals and patterns. I have been trading for roughly 6 months now almost exclusively CFD’s through various brokers. In that time i have traded the Indices and Forex as well as stocks on the ASX. I made the move to trading Forex through a Forex broker because the industry is an angel compared to the demon that is the OTC market makers and the dodgy data feeds of the CFD brokers with the one exception of DMA CFD brokers.

Trading Forex with a Forex broker makes sense on a few levels, the liquidity is second to none. The volume is also phenomenal and in comparison you could quiet easily lose the daily volume of the ASX in the ocean that is the daily volume of Forex, and finally the transparency of the data I understand that banks rule the Forex world and I am completely cool with that at least my charts now looks like real charts with definable trends and clear S&R and way less false reversal signals.

One day I will earn a full time income from trading. The pursuit of that outcome has brought me here.

Feel free to inbox me if you want to chat.

Mark.

Hello Mark, glad to have you in our forex community!