New Kid on the Block

hey guys my names david im from toronto canada just got into forex and currently studying the art of trading, ive been curious about currency exchange and penny stocks for a while now and decided to take the leap, im hoping to meet some like minded characters who strive continuously for success and im sure many of us on this forum feel the same, ive done alot of different jobs in my years since i was 17 im 29 now, and i have always been leaned towards the lucrative side of business and find myself to be a risk taker but certainly a calculated one. Life has been sort of a roller coaster for me especially lately, any advice is appriciated.

Greetings David and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Always glad to have new friends from Canada join the community and we hope to hear more about you down the road. We’re sure you’ll find plenty of like minded folks here to help you reach your goals, and hopefully calm down that roller coaster life of yours down. Good luck bud and hope to hear more from ya soon!

Hi David, I know you will find help here on the forum and the people here are helpful. Good luck with the trading. If you get a good base under you it can help reduce the painful ups and downs. Cheers

Welcome David!

I first became interested in trading because of penny stocks, so we have that interest in common! Looking forward to learning more about trading with you!

Cheers!
-Rob

Hello, I’m quite new here also. Welcome to the forum and hope you’ll learn too as much as I did.