A great way to start would be to just get on with it

Hi all,

Greetings to all, it’s awesome to be part of this very cool site. I am no beginner but have tonnes to learn to create my trading success story. My passion and fun factor is trading, surfing and enjoying my family. I live on a tiny island far away from much and keep life simple. My day job takes me places to see the rest of the World just in time to get back to my simple life in the middle of the ocean.

Trading must be kept simple, strategic with a plan in mind. Always have a plan.

I hope I will be able to contribute and just want to say thanks for all the great information that exists on this site

Welcome Chris!

Quite an enviable lifestyle you have right there. And I truly would not agree more with you that trading should be planned out.

Hello Chris, welcome to our forex community! Quite an awesome lifestyle you’ve got there and to be honest, one I dream about having too. Looking forward to your contributions on this forum and we appreciate the positive feedback. See ya!

Guys and Girls,

Its pretty easy actually. One can live on an island and maintain an awesome lifestyle for US$4000 per month spend, with a once off medical insurance charge of US$1500 per person per year. I’ve been an ex-pat all my life and it just gets easier.

The surf is 5min away and so is your office!

regards

Man, that sounds really good!