Greetings from Illinois, USA

Hello there. I am driven to the forex markets as a speculative vehicle for trading. My desire is to fund a reasonable retirement in about ten years or so, as I have been basically wiped out of existence for the last 12 years. You can take your guesses now if you would like, just to be certain, I am not going to go into that here. I came across the Ichimoku cloud (Kumo) system and had some success with that in the equities market, and now need to understand what I am getting into as for the Forex market. This website came well regarded so I decided to learn some things about this great opportunity we all have. I hope to see others grow as I grow and look forward to this educational experience.

Greetings from Chicago! I’m learning as well & I hope to hear of your future success.

Hello and welcome to our forex community! Glad to know that our site has been of help in your forex trading and I do hope you stick around and keep up with your improving performance. See you!

[QUOTE=“Kumocon;708360”]Hello there. I am driven to the forex markets as a speculative vehicle for trading. My desire is to fund a reasonable retirement in about ten years or so, as I have been basically wiped out of existence for the last 12 years. You can take your guesses now if you would like, just to be certain, I am not going to go into that here. I came across the Ichimoku cloud (Kumo) system and had some success with that in the equities market, and now need to understand what I am getting into as for the Forex market. This website came well regarded so I decided to learn some things about this great opportunity we all have. I hope to see others grow as I grow and look forward to this educational experience.[/QUOTE] Hello Kumocon, I’m from Illinois as well and I’m new to forex trading, I just completed my freshman year. I’d like to add you if that’s fine?

Yes that is fine, however I am woefully ignorant of the ways of blogs and forums. I have only the foggiest notion of what you mean. I guess you could say I am a bit of an introvert

Regards,