New here!

Hi everyone!!!

So I met a babypip while in line at chipotle, I saw him trading, we started up a conversation about trading. He told me he was into forex, which I told him it was a method I was yet to understand. He referred me here, and here I am. No rush to start trading real money, just looking to learn for a while first. And maybe get some help learning how to do it in the Ameritrade sink or swim platform.

Greetings laotero78 and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Cool story about how you met a BabyPipper at Chipotle–one of my favorite places to grub btw :slight_smile: Take the education process slow because learning it right the first time and developing good habits will help you reach your goals faster than jumping in blindly. Good luck bud and hope to hear more from ya soon!

Hello every one i am not new to Forex i understand that this is the method of trading currency i was doing the trading since 2 years but end of the day when i see the capital it seems like no profit no loss i want to learn the trading tips tats y i m here so tat i can make some profit .

jack