Good evening everyone, I need help please

Hi all, I’m self employed and own an MOT Garage with a Bodyshop. I’m now 50 looking to ease back a bit. I’m looking at FX to top up my income. I’ve been trading a live Mini account with GFT for a couple of years but I’m now thinking of moving to a full size account. I do however struggle with discipline and making revenge trades. Some months are great others not so. What are your thoughts.

sounds a little volatile for my liking - and obviously do not revenge trade. . . I hope your great months did not involve revenge trading?

other than that - do you make money every month? - and - it really is a decision that can only be made by you (and or significant other)

Hello Alamoracing

Considering your profile, i would strongly advice against leveraged products unless it’s allocation is minimal in your portfolio (1-5% of capital). If you do go for that option, it would be better to use minimal leverage.

I would HIGHLY recommend the teachings of Michael Huddleston. He is a breath of fresh air and has changed my entire outlook and approach to forex trading for the better.

I created an account just to chime in here, and I can’t post links, but he has a website called innercircletrader dot com. There is a page of tutorial videos there that is meant to be viewed from top down. Even if you just watch the first couple I bet it will be a game changer for you.

I am not selling anything and neither is he. He is just a very righteous dude.

Good morning. Thank you I’ll check it out. Have a great day