I am new here, Penoze

Hi,

I am Penoze and i come from the Netherlands.
My English sounds sometimes worse :33:
I am 30 years old, Male, married with my lovely wife and father of 2 beautiful daughters.

This moment i work daily in a factory. I am a chief in the Logistics. My wife have here own company as nail stylist.

1 and a half year i traded bitcoins/altcoins.
It was fun but not enough to earn enough money with the time i spend there.
I saw the forex market is always in movement so there will be every week changes to earn.
With basic TA what i know i already had some winning trades. And yes also some losing but i though that is not a shame.

This moment its a dream for me to stop with my daily job and trade full-time on the forex market.
Before i can do that i need a lot of knowledge to be a winner on the market.

After a lot of papertrading i trade forex now for real.
I need to learn a lot so i though i am here on the right place.

1 thing i learned was if you want to be a winner you must hang out with winners.
I though this is the right place to learn and share experience from other traders and winners :cool:

Hope i introduced myself good here and i go looking around in the forums and check some things out.

Kind Regards,

Penoze from the Netherlands

Hi.
Suggest you study at the free school here before you begin trading

Hello Penoze,

Welcome to the forum. As Eddie said, please feel free to visit the school, there is a wealth of information that can help fine tune your trading. The switch to financial freedom is possible, but needs sufficient capital, consistent small profits, and a lot of patience. Once you have the capital it needs, and experience it takes to survive, you can hopefully switch from full time to part time and eventually to working for yourself.