'Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste'

Ancient rocker and big Stones fan. Not yet wealthy, but working on it. As for taste, being a Stones fan probably says it all.
Forex trading novice, intrigued by the whole concept of a five billion dollar daily market, in which I can take part.
I would like to have enough wealth to feed my aspirations: pilot, base jumper, sailor, explorer, jazz trombone player, seafood chef. This really all about buying time.
In addition, I would like to have enough money to allow myself and my loved ones to live in comfort.
The building of my trading expertise is in its infancy and I may have just made an expensive mistake, by going on a Learn-To-Trade training course. It was expensive and although it was good, the potential of it cannot be unlocked unless your capital is of at least a certain minimum size.
Not being one to let having no money stand in my way, I am pressing on with learning about forex, which I am enjoying hugely and which I can see will give me the opportunity of achieving my goals.
Finally, if you do happen to have a few thousand dollars, slushing around doing nothing, I would be most grateful if you would consider sending it to my ‘Capital Critical Mass’ fund. Thank you.

Hello and welcome to our forex community! Thanks for sharing your story and I do hope you’re able to achieve your goals. Have you checked out our free trading course in the School of Pipsology? School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading