I want to Learn Forex

Hello all of my drear friend,

My name is Md Maksud. I’m from Bangladesh. I want to learn Forex. I’m afraid about this topic. Please help to overcome my fears about Forex. I want your kind help friend.

Hello Md,

It’s perfectly normal to have concerns when it comes to your money.
When it comes to forex, it’s all about knowing the profession.
Meaning knowing exactly how it works. The biggest issue that new traders have
is discipline, and trading a live account before they know what they are doing.
if you can avoid these errors, and properly learn the profession then you will be successful.
the key to successful forex trading is knowing that you know what you doing.

Hi mdmaksud

School of Pipsology which is offered by this site in one of the tabs at the top of the page click on the “SCHOOL” button. It is awesome and will help you.

A few quick tips.

1. If you must trade, Then trade DEMO till you’re profitable.
  2. Manage your risk, If you don’t know what that is go to the school tab.
  3. Stay focused, FOREX is not a get rich quick scheme.

I’m honest with you, the forex is someone who is not easy with a lot of learning, and the time you become a pourvez traders. I advice you to start your training avce BabyPips forum that the school offers and after finding a broker that offers a demo account to familiarize yourself with the trading platform. still continue to participate in forums, read book on the subject and blogging posts of famous traders on forex forever perfected.

Hi and welcome, start small. One step at a time. Make it consistent.

Here’s my advice from someone who currently trades Forex Spot Currency professionally and teaches it. Find yourself a Mentor, someone who has been trading Forex successfully for years. Do not try to do this on your own.

One of the best examples that I can think of is professional athletes. ALL professional athletes have coaches. Even though they may excel in their craft, even though they may even be millionaires they still have coaches. Yes, you may make some money in Forex trying to do it alone, however, the statistics show that 95% of Retail Forex Trader fail and they fail miserably blowing up accounts and losing a great deal of money.

Having a Mentor will also cut your learn curve dramatically. You don’t need to make critical mistake yourself if you have a Forex Mentor, you can learn from their mistakes and experiences and hopefully not repeat them.

So my advice is to find a Trader who can help and guide you correctly.

Keep us apprise of your efforts.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!

A perfect answer :),Look and register for a demo account with a broker who has a friendly trading platform,practice what you’ve been taught consistently,develop on that and you are good,Find a good strategy,Learn how to control your emotions as fear would/might take in at a point in time but quickly control and recover from that.Read /study more articles for beginners to increase your knowledge I recommend this: School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading .You welcome and enjoy your time learning,All the best!