Need to stop being a wage slave :)

Hey Folks

Computer Data Center Engineer tired of making oodles of money for others. I am looking to learn trading so I can support real estate and other ventures while providing a comfortable life for my family.

I am open to the idea of building for a few years but I have heard of a few very successful traders doing it in a short time. I am looking to learn and welcome any advice

Same advice I think many others may give - - go through Babypips School - -open a demo and see what you think of it.

Take your time and put effort in learning… and please don’t look at other traders. Good luck

With your career history as an engineer you should have enough capitol to make a decent go at it, and since it’s technical in nature you shouldn’t have any problem learning it. You got to learn it, if you want to earn it!

Welcome ace2015

Feel free to ask me any questions…
I have answered some question…

Lastly, Metatrader4 terminal is mandatory for learning forex…

Thank you. I was hoping some of my skills would transfer.

Hi and welcome. Read reviews about brokers, pick one, try the demo and go live about 3-6 months later. Start small and you will get to see who you truly are as a person.

thanks for the strategy!!! I was expecting to go live in 3 months and start with 500 usd, so it feels good to know I was on the right track!!