Wah Gwan?!

Just joined this forum based on the recommendation of a friend who uses it a lot to trade and learn. I’m in Jamaica and complete newbie to this type of thing so just taking it day by day. Open to suggestions.

1 Like

Greetings AshaniGordon and welcome to the forums! Always glad to see new friends from Jamaica join the community, and would love to hear more about you and your home country :slight_smile: First this is to have the proper expectations. And for most, that means that we have to understand that trading is a skill, and skills take consistent practice to develop. Skills also develop quickly with education and lots of engagement, so be sure to keep a journal and to trade as often as you can (starting with demo first) to gain experience. Good luck and good trading!

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the response. Jamaica is the best place on earth! lol… Always sunny lol

I have been using a trading plan and I have realized some changes that can be made because it highlights trends in my trading that did affect me negatively, however, there is one thing I am having a problem doing efficiently and that is recording my trades outside of the MT4 Android Tool. Oh, and yes I am trading a demo account and plan to do that for the next 5 months or so before I go LIVE.

I currently use my phone and a tablet to trade (working on fixing my laptop soon lol) however, there is no way to export a history of my trades for a specific period in an excel file so I can use a couple formulae to analyze it holistically without any emotion.

Additionally, I am trading the Euro/USD using some scalping techniques until I am familiar with strategies and confident in my analysis but is there another currency pair anyone could recommend that is receptive to scalping techniques or even recommend some different periods to use the scalping technique.

Respect for any input.

1 Like