New Melbourne trader

Hi Everyone, newbie here. Working my way through school of pips slowly, it’s a little daunting but the challenge of trying something new and not stopping until I make it work is exciting all the same.

Hi Drew77 and welcome to babypips

You’re in the right place the school of Pipsology is truely awesome. Have you been trading anything else or did you simply decide to start trading and somehow managed to stumble upon one of the best information sources for FOREX on the web by accident?

I live in Canberra… please don’t hate me for it :wink: good to see some fellow aussies poking around these forums. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I’ll clarify whatever I can for you.

May the pips be with you.

Mark.

Hey Mark,
thanks for the welcome, havent done any trading I was just looking for ways to potentially make some more money. Baby pips popped up on some search I was doing so I guess I did stumble upon it. I’m enjoying the reading and have started a demo however applying the theory is proving a challenge. Have you been trading long and what is your storey in regards to forex.

Drew.