Life long Forex student

Hi guys, reading about the first forex related news I have started as a fifteen years old. It was at the backoffice of moms office in a bank she used to work and still does. Well, now I am a graduate of business academy and university of economics, interested in both fundamental and technical analysis, ofc. as well of psychological and behavioral aspects of the markets and not only in FOREX but as well companies. Through my reading I have went through a lot of books and still strive to improve, furthermore I have a decent command of statistical methods and econometrics, so I look forward to apply those. Most interesting to me, from the TA point of view seems the concept of Price action and so far I have proven to myself to be best in trading this way. The biggest achievement of mine was getting over 50% return in a competition for over period of 4 weeks, which I have taken with a huge stress on serious approach.

There is a lot of to improve, I think I lack mostly management skill and well enough understanding of the market cash flows and some rules, that simply destroy my strategies.

I believe, that FX market is like driving a very, very fast car. IF you miss just a second, its gone. All.

Hope to see you chatting in the room.

Peteri

Greetings Peteri and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Congratulations on all of your achievements so far. I’m sure they’ll be very helpful, especially if you plan on to combine economics and price action together as your trading frame work. Forex trading is a skill that does lots of practice and time to master, so be patient and focus on staying consistent with your efforts! Good luck!

Thank you for the comment. Peteri

Greetings!