Hello Forex World!

Hello Forex World!

It’s nice to be a part of this community. I just started in the trading business myself and still need some help with certain details, so I hope some of you might be able to help me with some questions I may I have. I also found certain information that actually helped me a lot. So feel free to write me if you would like to find out more.

Are you promoting something, Marie?

I ask because you’ve just made another post offering to send someone a broker recommendation and link if they contact you privately. I’m sure you can appreciate, if you give it some thought, that promoting anything like an incentivised affiliate link here would be a [I][U]really bad[/U][/I] way to introduce yourself to the forum. :wink:

Hey Lexys!

Oh no! that wasn’t my intention… I saw someone in Australia asking about a broker, so I decied to give simple advise and tips to us downunder forex traders. Happiness is true when shared :wink:

Curious, then, that you’ve done the same thing in 5 other posts (including in three threads you yourself started off apparently for the same purpose!) since joining the forum only earlier today? One could perhaps be forgiven for thinking that that was your intention?

Appearances can be deceptive, I know. Welcome to the forum, but please appreciate that inviting personal contact to give recommendations/links comes across as “forum spam”.