Hello!

One of my office colleagues introduced binary options and forex trading as a part time business, later I thought this could really help me making money online. After doing some research I found that this could be a full time business so I am here to learn more earning tricks.

I hope joining this forum will be a wonderful experience for me. Thanks

Hello and welcome to our forex community! I suggest you start learning the basics in our School of Pipsology, too: School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading

Hi PipDaddy

I would like to ask your full opinion about autotrade? I know it’s not going to make my trading game any better as it requires nothing from me but an initial deposit. But I thought as an investment if I put my money into autotrade I would make a good fortune. This guy who I contacted through a phone chat gave me details about his autotrade. He boasts a 90% win rate last year and that his target is 10% profit of initial deposit per month. He is set up with Tallinex and that broker checks out on the security sides of things. But I just can’t believe that if I put 10k into this in 10 months I would have double my money. It’s too good to be true. Everyone would have been doing it otherwise! I feel like I’ve struck goldmine but I must be wrong. Please let me know your sincerest thoughts. I value your knowledge and experience in trading. Thank you and kind regards.

Archer

PS I couldn’t DM you!