Introduction

Hello dear forex friends.My name is hanidu alfari aka zumunda man.I am Niger Republic not Nigeria.The difference;Niger was a former french colony so we speak french fries and Nigeria was a former British colony so they speak english.Niger is one of the poorest country in the world while Nigeria is a giant but in a quagmire of terrorrism and corruption.But that the norm in Africa.Ok having said that,I am a school teacher at Loveworld international school in Accra Ghana.I attended university in Long Island NY but stop short of graduation,since i earned 99 credits,well you know why I dropped out.I have come accross Baby Pips a year ago and I have read through the entire school once,I am about to go through it again.Teaching in Africa does not feed its man so I have great expectations in Forex and I believe the likes of comdolls,pipin aint easy,pipnomics,the ninja man and the entire babypips crew will guide the prince of zumunda get back to zumunda land with some forex dollars.I attended a seminar last week on forex by Mr Greg Secker in Accra,Ghana.I gotta go now but i am gonna keep you posted.Love from Zumunda.

Hi, welcome to the forum =)

Yes prince take me with you on your forex journey. I wish to be your virtual companion and learn as eagerly as you. Let’s make them 1000’s !