22 Year-Old Looking to Make It in Forex

Hello All,

My name is Zachary, and I am a 22-year old white collar based in Phoenix, Arizona.

I have no previous experience in trading myself, although I have been aware of it from my older brother who has traded full-time for 13 years or so. I am also a geopolitics and market junky, so I am rather fascinated and genuinely interested in making money from trading since it is a subject that I read about for pleasure in my spare time.

With Babypips, I am looking to learn the ropes of Forex by going through the Introductory School. I am currently in the Elementary phase and am learning the lesson on Using Moving Averages to Find the Trend. I plan to devote 3 hours of my time after work to learn Forex (from Babypips) and 2 hours in the morning before I go to work trading on a practice account gaining hands-on experience.

My long-term goal is to earn consistent money from Forex trading and take it full time. While I would like to buy a couple nice cars here and there with money from trading, my main attraction to this field is the ability to have more time to myself and having the freedom to do what I want, where I want in life.

Hi Zachary,

most people start like you and for different reasons they quit. Important is to have realistic expectations. This is a very long way and not an easy way of life (as many would think). Still, it is probably the most beautiful profession out there. Take slow steps and concentrate on the process, not on the profits in the beginning. There is a lot to learn and if you make it slow then you might get there.

In the end of the path the freedom that you have written can be waiting for you.

I wish you good luck, make a plan for you, define you rules and what you will do and I wish you good learning curve,

ZR