Mabuhay!

hello everyone! My wife and I are going to start our journey in this lucrative market. We are newbies and would appreciate any advice out there for DOs and DON’Ts as i believe no amount of reading textbooks can compare to one’s actual experience.

Anyone here heard of Kishore M? Is he and his strategies legit?

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to our forex community! Just be sure to manage your expectations since it might not be so lucrative at first. I would suggest focusing on your trading strategy and risk management while aiming for consistent profits. I haven’t had any experience with Kishore M but a quick Google search showed a result for a “Scam Awareness” page so…

Hi there. A piece of advice for youand your wife…Go through the school of pipsology here if you haven’t…You will both learn a lot. I have been in forex for a few years now, never heard of kishore m, do your homework well before investing in something like that.

[QUOTE=“rihan;727108”] Hi there. A piece of advice for youand your wife…Go through the school of pipsology here if you haven’t…You will both learn a lot. I have been in forex for a few years now, never heard of kishore m, do your homework well before investing in something like that.[/QUOTE] thanks rihan!

[QUOTE=“PipDiddy;727049”]Hello and welcome to our forex community! Just be sure to manage your expectations since it might not be so lucrative at first. I would suggest focusing on your trading strategy and risk management while aiming for consistent profits. I haven’t had any experience with Kishore M but a quick Google search showed a result for a “Scam Awareness” page so…[/QUOTE] thanks pipdiddy!

Hi guys, I had learned that it will do no harm when you do research on someone/company always do a review on hellopeter,

Good luck

Hello and welcome aboard to the Babypips community!
you are totally right that no textbook would compare with a real-life experience so it was a right decision to join this forum.

So, as for know, did you decide what kind of strategy you want to choose?
Are you a fundamental or technical trader?