HOTFOREX is a Market maker and Scam STP broker!

Today I chat and ask hotforex support that are they an STP broker or just a market maker who play like a Stp broker with special algorithm to show traders market execution environment?, and show me the proof , they dont have any thing that show they are STP broker , they just pass me to the regulatory page.they told me that there is no thing in this time to show me for proof. so why they call themselves as an STP broker ? So i think they do it because they want to claim they are ECN/STP, not market maker. They proudly advertise it on their sites. As I will show you here , they are ECN/STP from the electronic point of view, but they are market maker indeed if they cant proof they are not!keep this in your mind that a market maker always try do something against you , because your loose will go in their pocket.

ahm, do you have a copy of this conversation, posting it here would really help you NOT LOOK LIKE A PAID SPAMMER. I even doubt you know how to use an mt4 platform jeezz… it just gets on my nerve how some people would actually accept money to spread some rumors, thats as low as it gets.