Forex Trading is about to change my life!

Hello everyone, I’m Tony. I really just want to share this awesome moment with you guys!

13 years ago my dad and me were walking around looking for a cashier to trade our American Dollars for Dominican Pesos. I remember in that time the dollar was equal to about 32 pesos, and the glass coca cola bottles was only 5 pesos. i immediately asked my dad “hey if this soda cost 5 pesos, does that means that it only really cost you about 15-25 cents?” I remember him saying “yup the Dollar is more valuable then the peso. everything here is cheaper” He then added, only a few currencies in the world can beat the American dollar. It’s a privilege to live in the US son, don’t you ever forget that.

Now i am here… sitting in my dad’s old apartment listening to music on YouTube, realizing i found a new passion! right now i have 5 trades going on in the Forex Market through the Oanda Platform, i invested 25$ last night and i am up too 28.20$, 3$ and change. not much right? i fell asleep at 10am this morning and woke up about at 2pm. I cant begin to tell you how exciting every minute has been so far. After weeks of using virtual currencies, and learning about forex trading here in Babypips. yesterday i finally decided to see if i can make a few bucks. A few bucks on top of another few bucks can make a lot of bucks right!
Of course is not one of the SAFEST way. I spent the last 3 weeks using vc. But with a bit of risk taking, knowing the consequences, and potential outcome before you invest. Who knows what could happen! I told myself that i would take out 25-80$ i week depending how much overtime i clock in at work. Ill treat this as my hobby on my days off, as long as i know my tp/sl and keep myself current with whats going on, this could turn out to be great. As long as i keep my losses at minimal, and i make a few bucks. i can eventually quit my job and live of this! (fingers crossed) :slight_smile:

thanks for making it to the end! i hope to meet and chat with a lot of you soon!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you for this information i will read