Greeting$$

Hey there,

I am totally new to the trading world. I have never traded live, in fact I just finished my first month on a forex demo account and it was disastrous. I am taking the course to learn about the rules of the game.

My background is in the movie images world. Didn’t do go there and rather spend time learning something that can generate real money than trying to keep up with editing software.

My objective is to understand the practice and to know when and how I do things. I am so new in this that I don’t even know if there is a limit on the amount one can trade. Or if I really can trade all day and night if I wished to do so.

So here I am. Glad to be learning and hoping to grow and to share with others.

I am in Yonkers, NY.

Hello and welcome to our forex community! Folks from all sorts of backgrounds are welcome here and we’re glad to know you’re taking the right step in your forex education. Too bad about your losses, but good thing it’s a demo account. Phew!

When it comes to trading limits, it really depends on your risk preferences and trading style. You don’t want to wind up risking too much and exposing yourself to a lot of potential losses, do you? But on the other hand, you’ve got to get some skin in the game to make considerable returns. Don’t worry, you’ll learn more about these things as you go along in our School.

Best of luck in your learning journey!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi there!

Great to know fellow traders from all over the world!

I’m KY from Singapore!