Forex signals experience . Never try to get signals free or paid

Hi
I am Osama , started trading Forex almost a year a ago and still struggling . My experience as a trader is packed with different experiences i have faced and would like to share some of them for others to take some lessons from it.
Initially i thought that it is not that difficult but yes now i am fully convinced thats it even more tougher then becoming a doctor .
So far i have lost 15000 $ and again back to demo trading with a hope that one day i would recover it by creating my own strategy instead of following others . This 15k which i lost was in a series , 12 k was lost by my own self by doing stupid trading following other analysis and using stupid indicators which led to this loss and the remaining 3 k loss has a very interesting story
After losing i felt like that i should acquire for some good paid signals service so that i could get back to recovery but what happened was a disaster.
I came to know a woman calliedf Monique boshoff , she runs a signal provider service by charging 100$ a month and owns a website called bullandbearishm . com . I came to know about her on likedin where she usually post her successful trades which i got trapped by trusting her and then thats it. I paid her 100$ monthly and the thing was that she never uses stop loss instead she hedges , which i came to know after paying her the fees. Secondly daily 3 signals and those signals are like if it goes negative it will be hedge so the story goes on… at one stage the total trades went more then 30 and i was like banging my head with her to handle my account yourself coz i dont even know which one to close and which one not too. Anywaz the 3rd month my account got crashed and in reply she said … I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED , its the broker fault , gosh she did’nt even accepted her fault and nor showed any courtesy to apologize . I lost my last hope of recovery because of her stupid signals .
My advise to newcomers are pls dont follow any signal service specially bullandbearishm . com , there are no short cuts , dont think that you will become rich overnight and pls learn , practise , learn , practice until you become enough capable of handling real money .
Any further details about forex trading i can help you in providing good websites where you can learn and practice , babypips is one the good source of learning. Till then enjoy your life

Cheers

Just be patient,I had the same start!You will recover in time…use some of my analysis and tips if you find them useful,last week 500 pips in profit!Analysis and signals are free of a charge.Best of luck!

1 Like

sure…thanks…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks David, so nice of you…i will definitely required asistance