Really... I'm Internet Famous

Experienced Losing Trader, Trying to Get Serious

Hey there to all you PIPsters… I have recently become interested again in trading Forex since the last time trying many many years ago when I had no clue what I was doing and the internet didn’t have much information then. :28: I had also dabbled unsuccessfully in Stock Options, and Futures.

More recently, I got into [B]trading Bitcoin in April 2013[/B] which included being a part of the trading community at TradingView.com (my profile page) which helped me learn even more about Technical Analysis (read as paralysis LOL). I also used to LIVEstream trading Bitcoin on YouTube ( Bonavest Channel ) back when it was wild and crazy. Made alot of money back when it was full of $100 price swings in an hour and pretty much gave it all back once it got choppy going sideways.

I rejoined Bitcoin back in March and realized that Forex has better trading opportunities to fit my style of trading which nowadays should include sleeping atleast 5-6 hours a day and not staring at charts all the other hours. I also like the liquidity of Forex compared to Bitcoin with trading systems that actually have working stop-loss orders.

I am [B]still trading a Demo account[/B], started about 3 weeks ago. Already I know I have learned alot about TA and money management because for the first time after many years of fooling around I am not losing all my play money in a few days. WOOT!

I look forward to funding a real account in the near future with $5,000 USD. Mostly taking some trades on the 4h and 1h charts for a few pips here and there as well as honing my [B]Swing Trading[/B] so that I can setup positions and walk away from the computer and let the market do the work.

Just looking to join a good, helpful community and who knows maybe start doing some videos about Forex trading from an experienced newbie’s perspective.

Oh and one of my goals for trading Forex is to be able to make more than the typical 8% per year in the stock market since I don’t have a huge savings built up and need to have about $700k in investments before I can retire. I didn’t do a good job of not touching my 401k savings and now am having to catch up. Thankfully I live on about HALF of what I make.

Happy Trading!