Hello Hi Konnichiwa!

So this is it. I’m Forexlini. I’ve been travelling since birth thanks to my insatiable curious family and that curiosity is woven in my DNA. Have you heard of Mrs. Watanabe? She’s a housewife, and her and her other Mrs. Watanabe friends are a force to be reckoned with. They move the market. How cool is that! Looking forward to learning all about FX and becoming an expert in the field, and to be able to share my visions with others as I grow. Take care!

Preschool completed! Getting pumped!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks David, I’ll definitely be in touch as I progress in the realm of Forex!

Best

im very hapy to this fourm

Hi Forexlini, welcome to our forex community! We hope you enjoy your learning experience here :slight_smile:

Enjoy doesn’t even begin to express it. It’s enlightening! I’m in Summer school now, and the way the school progresses—how it’s written and explained—with the character tonality makes it easy and relatable to read through. So thank you! I’ve just dipped my toe-nail in Investopedia’s Forex demo.

HI. I love that term… I want to be a Mrs. Watanabe too!

There’s no restrictions to putting on multiple hats! Go Mrs. Watanabe-s Go!

Hello all,

I am newbie for online trading, I lives in New York. I am interested to trade the online in forex & commodity market. Hello, I am not trading yet but am trying to learn as much as possible before I do.

It looks like it would be easy to me but I really know very little. Thanks for any help. :slight_smile: