Greetings fellow traders

Hello everyone my name is Chris aka SoloDraconis.

I have some experience with the markets, and have always wanted to delve into the currency markets and I feel like now is a good time.

I have been going working on a trading plan and will study everything under the sun before I make any decisions on how my trading plan and trading system will be set up. I believe in taking my time when it comes to things and currencies being the riskiest of the markets, I really need to do my homework.

Eventually I will get to the point where I can back test my trading system and then open a demo account.

Sooner or later I will go live and my goal is to make more than I lose, though that should be everyone’s goal when it comes to trading.

I love this site and the guidance that I received through the school and look forward from learning all that I can about Forex with everyone’s help.

Hello Chris and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and a bit about yourself, and thank you for the kind words about the site. You’ve got a great attitude and proper expectations, so if you can survive the initial journey, then you have a chance to reach those goals. Good luck bud and hope to hear more from you soon!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@ Pipcrawler

If I stay persistent in my studies and follow my trading plan once I get it formulated I feel I will be able to survive my initial journey.

Thanks for your kind words as well Pipcrawler.

@ David Branco

Thanks for offering your assistance on my journey David Branco.

I’ll make sure to seek your help if I run into any road blocks or if there are things that I don’t totally understand.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.