Aspirant From India

Hi,

I am from India and an entrepreneur with a decent source of income. I have always loved the market, but never got the time or so to say to read more about how to trade and read different charts. So I am taking the PAMM and signals approach. For the past three months I have been successfully demo trading the FX and Binary market and I know that for me FX and CFD is best suited, binary is pure gambling. I have invested my real money in eToro by copying traders and have been successful thus far.

I don’t mind high risk, but at the end I am not here as a hobby but to earn and grow my income. So just wanted to know, my choice of using HotForex PAMM Fund managers and using signals to trade myself is a good approach? Need expert advice. Thanks.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Welcome to the community!

Well I’ve been investing in Hotforex Pamms for about 6 months two years ago, had pretty stable 6-10 % monthly on my deposit with some of their long-running fund managers (have to confess they’re really professionals+got in touch with them they’re friendly and attentive even to newbies) but later I realized I gain no knowledge or experience in this field with such approach and passive income is not for me (at least at this age). So I switched to self trading opened accounts with them and began to trade myself.
My advice will be to run deep check on their current performance, pick older ones and split your money between 4-5 managers to build mixed risk portfolio. Remember that putting all eggs in one basket is a bad idea
Good luck

Thanks a lot for the info.

hi and welcom! well i’m not an expert, so i won’t advise you anything… just wanted to say that yes, binaries are sich a gamble thing. i also tried them and i stick now to forex.

Welcome to the Forum. Dont use others signal, try to learn the market and trade yourself. Start with PA, SR and supply demand

All the best for your trading career . Lets rock

Not a related question but why your number of post is still 0?